MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have both and the original functions.php but no link to klick ir did u mean this:

Google Search Engine Optimization as described in the official Google's SEO starter guide. Please see the documentation for details.

?? i dont think so, so were is the link??

i tried patches didnt work. anything that i need to deactivate?
^ do you see information like below ? the last line has a link to click.
Quote:URL is passive. Apply changes to core files to activate.
Redirect is enabled and URL is passive. Redirecting SEO URLs back to MyBB's default URLs.

Click to Apply changes to core files.
no it isnt there!!!
^ is your forum running on Apache server ? can we have your forum URL ?
yes apache...ok: www.islam-forum.info

i put an attchement how it looks like, there is no text
^ well, you are missing the plugin language files in your German language folders

googleseo.lang.php file should be added to inc/languages/[your German language folder]
googleseo_plugin.lang.php & googleseo_settings.lang.php files
should be added to inc/languages/[your German language folder]/admin

after adding those files, check again the place of Google SEO plugin on the plugins page.
aha these 2 i didnt got in german

googleseo_plugin.lang.php & googleseo_settings.lang.php files

i also do not found it in german so i uplaoded the englisch ones in the german folder now i see everything, thank u very much, now i clickt on apply and everything works fine

thank u for this super support
i want parked domain in my forum and i do it...but in my second domain logout and login not be don and redirected to index and show me as guest again
any one can help me and show me a way to done it?
thanks Sad
@frostschutz you can add a button to ping Sitemap to Google and Bing?
Those of you having problems on IIS, such as Azure Web Sites (which I am running under, IIS 8), here's the web.config file you can use:

https://gist.github.com/eduncan911/9864466

Also, to get the PLugin from screaming about the .htaccess file missing, just put the sample .htaccess file that comes with the plugin in the root of your forums. This will trick the plugin in thinking it has the .htaccess.