MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think the theme for this site should be changed, not so much the default theme for other new installed but perhaps just for this site, i recomend using my them as it has been very popular lately. tell me your thoughts

regards
I think the skin here should reflect MyBB, not vBulletin, as popular as your theme may be.
DennisTT Wrote:I think the skin here should reflect MyBB, not vBulletin, as popular as your theme may be.
I agree 100%.
I love it how everyone always thinks that just because the username login box is above the password box aligned to either the left or the right side of the page, everyone thinks that is the style of vBulletin. Big Grin

I like that format better for log in boxes to be honest...and it's not a copyrighted format to vBulletin. Toungue
EGS Wrote:I love it how everyone always thinks that just because the username login box is above the password box aligned to either the left or the right side of the page, everyone thinks that is the style of vBulletin. Big Grin

I like that format better for log in boxes to be honest...and it's not a copyrighted format to vBulletin. Toungue

I always thought of it as the "signature" of vbulletin forums.
EGS Wrote:I love it how everyone always thinks that just because the username login box is above the password box aligned to either the left or the right side of the page, everyone thinks that is the style of vBulletin. Big Grin

Well the author of that theme intentionally replicated vBulletin. I didn't say that the format was bad.
DennisTT Wrote:

Well the author of that theme intentionally replicated vBulletin. I didn't say that the format was bad.
Me either Dennis. Toungue Rolleyes
i did a bit of both, vb and mybb, dunno why perhaps a good look
willow Wrote:i did a bit of both, vb and mybb, dunno why perhaps a good look
you use my mod without my permission
class in navbar copy on my site by massacre and my mod conditionnal

mybb you to let it make

and after you to speak about respect of copyright?
what in the name of god are you talking about? everytime i see you post its about copyright. are you a copyright bot?
Pages: 1 2