MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help with shout box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i (you need to add this to the header template (supposing you want it on all pages):

{myshoutbox}
Either you answered your own question, or I don't get the question at all. If you mean how to edit the header template, then AdminCP -> Templates / Styles -> Templates -> *expand template set* -> Header Templates -> header (Click edit)..
(2011-08-09, 10:36 PM)Peter Chao Wrote: [ -> ]Either you answered your own question, or I don't get the question at all. If you mean how to edit the header template, then AdminCP -> Templates / Styles -> Templates -> *expand template set* -> Header Templates -> header (Click edit)..

but were do you put the code
That depends on where you want it, really.

You can try putting it at the very end of the header template and see if you like how it looks.
(2011-08-09, 11:51 PM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]That depends on where you want it, really.

You can try putting it at the very end of the header template and see if you like how it looks.

srry but you still did not answer. were do you put the code exactly

because there is a lot of code and dont Know were to put it
Try putting it here:

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Header Templates -> Header

Add {myshoutbox} to the complete bottom of it and see if you like it.
(2011-08-10, 12:13 AM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]Try putting it here:

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Header Templates -> Header

Add {myshoutbox} to the complete bottom of it and see if you like it.

it did no put a shout box there it just says {myshoutbox} at the to of my forum
what do ido
Hi,

I have just done this on a test forum and it worked fine. Can you please provide a link to your forum?

And are you sure it is enabled? Have you removed it from the bottom?
(2011-08-10, 12:36 AM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have just done this on a test forum and it worked fine. Can you please provide a link to your forum?

And are you sure it is enabled? Have you removed it from the bottom?

here is a link click here

and it is activated