MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime i post a new thread in a forum, the same post appears in the post above! I dunno how it's doing it:

I post a new thread in 'FFVII: advent children' and that same thread appears in the index.php in 'final fantasy XIII'-however, i click the final fantasy xiii, and the thread isnt in there...
Upload this file to your MyBB directory, and run it from your browser.

Then try to post on that forum again and see if it is fixed.
the file didnt work, however i fixed it by deleting the problem topics and moving the topics to another topic, and making the same forums...

Could i remove the file you sent me, or would you reccomend i left it there?
Did you remake the forum cache? Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager and click on Rebuild Cache beside the "forums" name.

If you intend on moving forums around (I am guessing that's what you did before you encountered the error), then you should keep it, and run it and rebuild the cache after every time you move a forum.
i remember during the set up stage i made the forum a sub forum. (which isn't what i needed)-reverting them into ordinary forums.

I made 2 new forums and moved all the topics to the new forums, deleting afterwards the problem forums.Then renaming the 2 new forums to what they were previously...seemed to fix itBig Grin