MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: | Hackster | General | Graphics | Coding | Coding / Designer Positions Open |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip>
Hackster is a great community with many features. Users can participate by joining usergroups, sharing their work, joining discussions and just having fun! We use a points system in which members can use to purchase stickies, username changes, access to the "Secret" tab, and more!

Once you reach 15 posts, you get enough points to access the "Secret" tab which is filled with free movies, music, e-books, programs, themes, plugins, programs, scripts and lots more!

Features of becoming an VIP member include:
Ability to edit usertitle
Ability to change username
Can close your own threads
VIP game hacks
Removal of all ads
Increased PM Storage (3000 messages)
Access to special VIP download section
Increased ability to give reputation points (+3 to -3)
Colorized username
Ability to rate their own threads
Ability to buy points
Viewing of others warning points
Eternal happiness and brings your world closer to complete bliss
Can use PM tracking system
5,000 points
Ability to change forum theme
Special VIP members group image
& lots more!
[/align]
Themes look alright, except The Cure's colors are screwed up and don't look good.

Error: Guests cannot view threads. <-- Not even announcements/site news? Seriously, very few people are that interested in your forum that they're just gonna join without looking at any of the actual content...

Also, just out of curiosity, what's the URL got to do with the forum? Seems like a general discussion forum not related at all to technology or hacking, really just a few game hacking/cheating forums (for a really odd assortment of games I might add), which the domain implies. No programming forums even that I could find...
Basically another HF wannabe.

Oh, btw -

<snip>
I am closing this due to this description of your "Secret" section:

Quote:Once you reach 15 posts, you get enough points to access the "Secret" tab which is filled with free movies, music, e-books, programs, themes, plugins, programs, scripts and lots more!

If you can provide a test account which has access to that section to show that the content provided there is not pirated or illegal material, I will re-open this.

Please use the Private Inquiries forum for any questions/comments about this.