MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb problems : I Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a few problems that i am facing
1.In my forum whenever i a user registers on the forum , first thing is there is no capcha code and the second thing is that the registration email is not received there. Also can i change the settings on the register page like time zone ??
Also i have contacted the host provider and they emailed me
"Try a different captcha plugin, And use a different method to send mail. Like php or smtp"
2. When i click on subscribe a thread then i see something like this ->
does anyone know what problem is it /?
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

3. How do i change the color to something else , see the image
[spoiler]
http://i.min.us/ijx4kS.png [/spoiler]
Hope issues are solved and also i did searched a lot but no still no luck Sad
forum URL please
if you can wait some time AND provide required temporary privileges then I can help ...
for the second issue, my_post_key string is missing from subscribe / unsubscribe link in showthread template

subscribe / unsubscribe thread link should be similar to this :
<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>
The first problem is solved now waiting for the color to be changed from yellow..
find below in the global.css
.trow_sep {
	color: #3d3b35;
	background-color: #0a0a0a; 

change the values for color AND background-color with required color values AND hard refresh your browser (2-3 times)
ranjani you should be staff member, you know a lot about the software mate.
^ OFF TOPIC : I am just a hobbyist Smile we have many experts on the staff here
AND some other expert contributors (eg. M , Y & A) deserve staff position ...