MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Slow loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i've been using MyBB for over a year by now, of course i've been messing with templates/php files/plugins and other features.

After some big fails with hosts, since they suspend my account almost everytime for slowing down the server since mysql queries are taking too long to respond and generally pages are loading slowly..

I've found a good host, on which i've installed homepage (using CMS) and forums (MyBB).. But when accessing forums it takes reallly long time to load..

The website is - www.anticheat.co.cc/forum/
Using the pingdom tool.. it reports that generally index.php is taking alot of time to respond, plus, other things which i don't know how to disable or make them for forums not to load.. since they're missing, i guess..

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/?url=www.an...&save=true

You can see it yourself.. So i'm here to seek for support since i can't figure it all out myself..

Thanks in advance..
bump, sorreh.
Could anyone look into this? :X
If it's loading this slowly, 99.9% of the time it's simply the host. Post the debug stats from the footer of your forum and we'll see what they say. Also you have a shoutbox, they cause high load and a lot of shared hosts will suspend you for them.
Kay well.. It worked really good before, I thought it's my mysql or my index.php file being messed up?

Cause like.. the pingdom tool reported it's trying to load some files which are not there and it takes loads of time.. Does that really take loads of time? if so i don't even know how to stop it from trying to load them, ugh.

A debug, you mean this one?
http://pastebin.com/qfPvdUZd
(hopefully you can read it. Confused)

I've noticed some queries are taking up to 8 secods to respond/load. I aint familiar with that much, but oh well.. see the debug, maybe you can describe or tell me what to do.. if it's like that normally then i guess it's the host :/ However the homepage (not forums) loads just fine..

Regards, anticheat.
All of those stats look great, they're very quick... are other people reporting it's slow or is it just you??
Sorry for long reply, yes, other people are getting the same thing. Loads really slow for them..

Really don't know whats the problem, hosting it on some of my friend's VPS..

VPS Specs:
RAM - 1 GB
Intel® Xeon® CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz (Though we got access only to 1.5Ghz)
HDD - 50GB
Aaand it's located at Los Angeles, CA

Have no idea why it loads for so long.. could it be the VPS? :/
Or perhaps my index.php or global.php or whatever files are messed up?

hoping anyone can help..
There's no reason your files would be messed up unless you've done something to them yourself.

If the site is still slow even with that debug info, you'll need to ask your host, because there is nothing there to suggest that the site is loading slowly.
your host does not have enough good connection behind Wink