MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ftp not working need db info..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to merge one of my forums to my other forum. But I cannot figure out the ftp info for the life of me. So is there anyway I can find my db info without going info ftp and going to config.php... I really need to get this done before my hosting runs out.

Thank you.
What version of MyBB are you using?
(2011-08-11, 01:14 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MyBB are you using?

1.6.4 on the forum I want to merge the other to.

and

the other I dont know. I am getting an error on the other forum so I cant check plus an admin I had on it blocked me off the site so I can only access it on a friend teamviewer and now I get an error. All I have is the database right now. I think I am burnt this is STUPID. :/
If you were running 1.6.3 or below you could have gained the database details via the templates system, but that issue was fixed in 1.6.4.

That's not really much you can do tbh. You could contact your host and ask them.
I will contact them And try to figure it out. So there would be no way to just merge databases via a database backup of the other forum?