MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Honeypot CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was starting to edit the settings for this plugin. I changed my admin cp foldername and mirrored it in the /inc/config.php but now I cant login to admin cp! What happeneds is when I log in it just sends me right to the same page, no wrong password message or anything. I tried deleting settings.php, didnt work. UGH Help!
You have to change your directory name and after that, login using the new adress.

Example:
forum_url/new-admin-dir/index.php

This, of course, need to be changed before installing the ACP Honeypot plugin.
I did, I'm not stupid aha, if you read my post, I didnt install honeypot cp YET. I am using my new url but it doesnt log in. As soon as I log in it sends me straight back to the login page, I dont get to view anything in the admin cp
sounds like a cookie problem to me was it defintaly working before hand
maybe relevant or not
but I had Same problem but I accidently. changed admin permissions and had it show the exact same thing no error or anything
you are back up? on problem issues you lose your delete inc/setting.php and config.php

makes sure correct!
The same thing happened to me. I just did it and can't even log into the ACP. Its probably because of the files that overwrote it.

"Fatal error: Class 'DefaultPage' not found in /home/soul/public_html/forums/admin/index.php on line 77" came up.
(2011-08-20, 09:20 PM)Toon World Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing happened to me. I just did it and can't even log into the ACP. Its probably because of the files that overwrote it.

"Fatal error: Class 'DefaultPage' not found in /home/soul/public_html/forums/admin/index.php on line 77" came up.

You have to rename your real admin directory to use this plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-44977.html
I've already downloaded the files. Should I still do it?
^Download a fresh copy of mybb package and upload the original admin directory to your forum (deleting the one you already have), then rename it as of the first step of this tutorial explains:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-44977.html

After this you are ready to use this plugin uploading the admin directory the plugin provides to you (so yo will have *two* admin folders).