MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread view always count "0",
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread view always count "0", but visitor & i always visit that thread really often ... thread view count not change ...

Hello,

Can you please check your settings and make sure it is set to "Off" here:

Admin CP -> Configuration -> Show Thread Options -> Delayed Thread View Updates -> Off

Hope this helps. Smile.
Yes Now I checked.. But its Already Off.. Problem still Same position.

Okay, so we need to check to make sure it is not a plugin doing this.

We're going to make all the plugins not run (it is just one button, it won't affect them at all).

Admin CP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins -> Yes

Now, go try and view a thread, and then see if the counter updates.
Yes The problem was in pulgin . Which i install at last night.

I am Very Thankful too u for solving this problem.

Great Man. i appreciate ur work. Smile
Which plugin was that ? I have a similar problem ...

If I have Delayed Thread View Updates -> Off = it gets updated
If I have Delayed Thread View Updates -> On = it doesn't get updated and even running the task manually doesn't work.

Badly enough, this doesn't only concern brand new threads, but also threads, in which new posts have been put into. Suddenly their views count goes to "0", when the updates are delayed :ß

additional info:
I checked the database table mybb_threadviews, it contains 152.523 records -.-
So it seems that (threadviews.php) doesn't properly read or truncate, because I have truncated the table now manually and new views are stored into it (also with delay on).

small update:
yes, i'm sure it's the threadviews.php that fails. I tried manually to get it to work.. no chance :ß
A plugin is causing it. Disable all plugins except one, and then go through each one and see which one causes the problem.
u do not need 2 post in huge red lettrs and with bad grammer thank u