MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySupport on MyBlu Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have MyBB 1.6.4 version and MyBlu theme installed.

I have installed MySupport. Everything seems to work alright but, the replies by the Staff don't get highlighted, that is the colour of template doesn't change. And neither there is this option of Deny Support to "Username" in the post of the support asking member. Though I have this installed in another forum and it works well, but that forum is running 1.6.3 and has theme Apart Sky installed.

What could be wrong?

Deactivate MySupport and activate it again and see if it makes the template edits.

If not, you may have to make the edits manually, as I think this theme changes some of the code that MySupport has to look for in order to make the template changes.
I did, but the problem remains the same.

What could be the edits in the templates so that I could do it manfully?
sorry for bumping this post but i feel my custom theme will have to manually add them aswell can you please tell me what the template edits are
thanks
(2011-08-11, 08:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate MySupport and activate it again and see if it makes the template edits.

If not, you may have to make the edits manually, as I think this theme changes some of the code that MySupport has to look for in order to make the template changes.

Bro, can you please throw some light on this, please.