MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForumKorner - Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ibtp7a.jpg]

This is my forum. It is very clean with very HQ members. We are growing everyday. We have contests all the time. Many items in the marketplace for sale. If you are looking for a cool place to chat about gaming or just buy or sale some stuff this forum is for you.

Check it out today.

http://www.ForumKorner.com/
Why is it you added a double block on exit of your site. Seeing that would make me want to immediately leave not click stay.
My first impression on your forum is being greeted by a quiz to fill out on facebook. It's absolutely unnecessary. I didn't even bother taking a look at the rest of the forum because the quiz is blocking me from gaining access.
The theme isn't attractive. Try getting it changed.
Nice activity though. Good luck. Smile
Its these stupid ads I didn't purposely make it that way clicksor is the worst ad supplier and I suggest no one to EVER use them. Its really stupid when I put that I want no pop ups ect but that's what happens. I am taking ads off completely until I find a better one. Oh and I got banned on adsense because my forum is growing and I started getting more money each day. And they didn't want to pay me.

I have multiple themes to be selected. It will not be changed at least for a while as every member on my site likes it. I believe that covered everything you guys said.
(2011-08-12, 03:19 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Its these stupid ads I didn't purposely make it that way clicksor is the worst ad supplier and I suggest no one to EVER use them. Its really stupid when I put that I want no pop ups ect but that's what happens. I am taking ads off completely until I find a better one. Oh and I got banned on adsense because my forum is growing and I started getting more money each day. And they didn't want to pay me.

I have multiple themes to be selected. It will not be changed at least for a while as every member on my site likes it. I believe that covered everything you guys said.

Clicksor is really bad. You must consider using MyWOT.
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/clicksor.com
(2011-08-12, 03:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-12, 03:19 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Its these stupid ads I didn't purposely make it that way clicksor is the worst ad supplier and I suggest no one to EVER use them. Its really stupid when I put that I want no pop ups ect but that's what happens. I am taking ads off completely until I find a better one. Oh and I got banned on adsense because my forum is growing and I started getting more money each day. And they didn't want to pay me.

Clicksor is really bad. You must consider using MyWOT.
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/clicksor.com

Yeah I know all this. I just didnt really have time at the time of choosing clicksor. I am currently looking into a few other sites right now. I just have been extremely busy. I have taken all clicksor ads off my site.
Get rid of the alexa traffic rank box at the end of your page.
1) Nothing to boast about
2) Kills the theme
(2011-08-12, 12:46 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of the alexa traffic rank box at the end of your page.
1) Nothing to boast about
2) Kills the theme

I am testing something with the alexa widget actually and wont be taking it off. Thanks for your opinion though.