MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFreeBB - Free Mybb Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This project has been in the works for quite some time.

MyFreeBB is a Mybb Multi-Forum host, using a custom script we coded. Everything is setup, and creating your own forum is easy! You can be up and running in less than a minute.

Our goal is to have you spending less time on boring tech-stuff, and more on getting done what needs to be done. Therefore, we are happy to offer support on our forum to those who need it.

Best of all, it's free. So, why not?

MyFreeBB
free finally tastes good
Woo! We're open. Big Grin
Great, my first bit of competition. Toungue

I've also been working on a MyBB Multiforum host. (Pretty much like MyFreeBB, completely free, custom script, etc..)

I wish you the best of luck with this project. Smile

Btw, are you using one single installation, or multiple setups?
Haha, good luck. And, thank you. Smile We use multiple setups.
Well, hard to make a site when I get an error right away trying to create:
Quote:Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/myfreebb/public_html/create.php on line 88
Huh
(2011-08-12, 05:54 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hard to make a site when I get an error right away trying to create:
Quote:Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/myfreebb/public_html/create.php on line 88
Huh

O.O Hold on! Exclamation
(2011-08-12, 05:50 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, good luck. And, thank you. Smile We use multiple setups.

Thanks. Smile

My one uses a single installation, but with multiple databases. I thought about using multiple setups, but I really wouldn't want to consume high amounts of space just from MyBB's files.

Ontopic:

Do you have any restrictions or limitations?

(2011-08-12, 05:56 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-12, 05:50 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, good luck. And, thank you. Smile We use multiple setups.

Thanks. Smile

My one uses a single installation, but with multiple databases. I thought about using multiple setups, but I really wouldn't want to consume high amounts of space just from MyBB's files.

Ontopic:

Do you have any restrictions or limitations?

I believe we dont. Chaos will have to confirm that Toungue.

EDIT: I have just received information from HQ that it is true that we do not have limits. Big Grin?
@fizz

Your problem is under construction. Please wait. Thanks!
Nice host. And a great theme from Jason.
Good luck. Smile
that is nice good lucky I will join you Big Grin
Pages: 1 2