MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Review my website's design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm going to open the website very soon and I would like to hear some reviews on the design. Please check out the link in my signature and tell me if you like the design and let me know if you have any suggestions.

At the moment the forum creator (which is heavily modified to support remote servers and such) is disabled so you can't create a forum but you can visit the following link to test the success page:
http://runbb.com/success.html?sdom=mynic...ame=Hidden

I'm looking for constructive feedback and not comments like "it sucks" or such. (tell me if you like the color combination, forum design and the subpage designs)

Thanks,
Cz. Ervin
Really great design. Can't see any drawback in it. Good luck.
Looking good Byte!
Thank you guys for the reviews. Any suggestions? I mean isn't the color combination too dark? Today I've got a strange feeling looking at my competitors' sites, hey all use bright colors. I'm not sure if it could have an impact on my visitors.
Looks great, I don't see any problems with it.
I can see look like best

Good for luck keep for you Smile
(2011-08-12, 06:01 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys for the reviews. Any suggestions? I mean isn't the color combination too dark? Today I've got a strange feeling looking at my competitors' sites, hey all use bright colors. I'm not sure if it could have an impact on my visitors.

That makes you unique. lol
This seems to the the best design that any multiforum hosting has.
(2011-08-13, 02:31 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-12, 06:01 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys for the reviews. Any suggestions? I mean isn't the color combination too dark? Today I've got a strange feeling looking at my competitors' sites, hey all use bright colors. I'm not sure if it could have an impact on my visitors.

That makes you unique. lol
This seems to the the best design that any multiforum hosting has.

I'm actually going to compete with the top 10 forum hosts (including phpBB, SMF and other hosts too) so it's not enough for me to compare myself only to MyBB hosts. Thank you for the nice reviews, it really calms me down. Smile