MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member_profile_adminoptions altered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When checking my templates in the Admin Panel tells me to contact mybb.com as a template has been altered

Template: member_profile_adminoptions

I can not reverse it or edit

www.FotoNaturaleza.net/foro
Version 1.6.4
The admin directory variable was updated to be safer. What are the contents of your template?
Edit : not seen above response Smile

have a look at the response by StefanT here : The Master Templates have been altered

<br /><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" width="100%" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->admin_options}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?module=user-users&amp;action=edit&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?module=user-banning&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
Replace it with this:

<br /><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" width="100%" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->admin_options}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$admin_dir}/index.php?module=user-users&amp;action=edit&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$admin_dir}/index.php?module=user-banning&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
Thanks, modify the template directly from the database so no longer the security error