MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: labroccas tabbed menu plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im having some issues with this plugin, For some reason it displays every single thread on the index page and not under the correct tab.

The strange part is it only does this if your not a admin or a moderator.

Please help me
Do you have any hidden categories/forums from normal users?
Just PM me at Central. My plugins are only supported there for paid subscribers.
use the free mytab plugin its much better and FREE SUPPORT
(2011-08-18, 08:11 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]use the free mytab plugin its much better and FREE SUPPORT

Uh.. the mytabs plugin has a MAJOR security flaw which will allow visitors to gain the admins username and password. I'd suggest you don't.
^ mytabs plugin has been improved recently AND updated version is available !!
(2011-08-18, 08:18 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ mytabs plugin has been improved recently AND updated version is available !!

lol mixed answers so explain is this flaw FIXED or not? as i am using mytabs
Yes, to everyone's knowledge, MyTabs has fixed its security exploit and it's now safe to use.

Just always be weary that there was once a security issue, meaning there could potentially be others, they just haven't been discovered yet.
(2011-08-18, 09:27 PM)Forum Source Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, to everyone's knowledge, MyTabs has fixed its security exploit and it's now safe to use.

Just always be weary that there was once a security issue, meaning there could potentially be others, they just haven't been discovered yet.

wow that was quite a big security issue i had a old version on my pc decided to install it on my test board and did the well known exploit and managed to get my user and md5 hash and salt :O thats quite amazing it really makes u think Big Grin
" there was once a security issue, meaning there could potentially be others they just haven't been discovered yet. "

this holds good for any plug-in . however the referred plugin was examined with much care & improved

" did the well known exploit and managed to get my user and md5 hash and salt "

why don't you check the updated version ??

AND I feel that denying access to a large part of world is not the right solution ...
Pages: 1 2