MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change meta description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed a plugin guest warn , but now its text is displaying as a meta description of myform, Is there a way to handle this? my meta description changes many times when someone posts etc. What is the logic of mybb auto meta description? or there is a way to handle this annoying description? or how to add your own meta description on every page?
Can you please post your forum's URL?
removed and closed
Atleast give a credit to the author of that theme..: http://mods.mybb.com/view/mycolor-pro
removed and closed
Interesting how you've changed the Posts and Threads layout now. Shame you're using some Islamic prayer's image on header and then violating and breaking the license..??

Though you've altered many things but forgot to edit the "hover" thingy on Menus which the theme has exact same thing..
If you have a problem then go ahead, I am not violating anything. And I've written permission for that.Why you people always hit by religion? And I have no spare time to debate here. Thankx
(2011-08-13, 11:43 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a problem then go ahead, I am not violating anything. And I've written permission for that.Why you people always hit by religion? And I have no spare time to debate here. Thankx

I'm not debating nor I want to do like this, I'm defending someone's property which you do not have rights to claim yourself..
No Arguments.