MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezRPG Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am willing to do a ezRPG Integration.

Which is requested here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-99804.html

What the integrate will include:
- Use same username/password for ezRPG as for MyBB
- Auto login to ezRPG if member is logged in at MyBB
- When login/register to ezRPG it redirect to login to MyBB instead
- MyBB Header and Footer should also be shown at the ezRPG script

If you need more features I am willing to make more, but it will put a little more to the costs

I am able to do this for $70 USD.
So if some people wants this their can pay togehter.

I will get it made first and then all which have supported the feature will get it for free.

And for everyone else the plugin will be released for $10 USD.

Let me know if you are supporting the project, and how many money you will support it with.

I will make a working demo before requesting your payment.
So don't be scared for scams.
What you're basically saying is that you want people to pay to have the plugin made then have people keep paying for it. Why don't you just make it and see who pays for it afterwards. That's the whole process of making a premium plugin. How do we even know you can do this? Show us that we can trust you with this.
think its wrong to get free thing make people pay for it by just changing it abit
Can this be closed.
and that's why progress in mankind always gets stuck

someone close this thread
(2011-08-18, 07:20 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]and that's why progress in mankind always gets stuck

someone close this thread

Because people want paid for providing a service? It's no different than if you went to a guy and asked him to clean your house. Wouldn't you pay him to do so?
I begun another project for making a RPG Game for MyBB.

PM me if you want me to PM you when it is up.