MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting a bunch of losers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

A lot of morons (and bots) signed up before I started using some great plugins to limit them (which i downloaded from here).

Unfortunately that means I have a lot of moron "users" in the database who have not a single post to their name... is there anyway I can delete all users that are more than x days old (so that I dont accidentally delete someone who has just joined) and less than 1 post?

Thanks!
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > User Pruning. Set things up how you want and manually run the task by going to Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager. Then click the small alarm icon next to User Pruning.

Afterwards, you might want to go back to the User Pruning settings and disable them, because the task is ran automatically every 2 hours. Unless, of course, you want to prune users based on a different criteria.

Thanks!
That worked,but brings up a new question:

After I did the pruning, i got a bunch of users whose post count is > 0, but how do I see the posts each users has made?

Click on the users name takes me to their profile, not where i can see all the posts the user has made Sad
When you are on their profile, you should see a box "username's Forum Info" with the post figures etc. There's a row labeled "Total Posts:" where you also find two links at the bottom: "find all threads" and "find all posts".