MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: browser render issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys I am having issues with web browsers, FF & chrome. But IE seems to work fine with my site.

1. Chrome :
Images attached or long codes going out of margin.

screenshot :
[Image: s2bFg.jpg]

2. FF :
firefox not at all rendering the site properly. Firstly it's picking up old theme & secondly....well see the screenshot please :

[Image: Vuqyr.jpg]

LINK - http://www.readersenclave.com/Thread-Sit...-Firefox-5

thanks in advance Big Grin
Try cleaning your Firefox cache first if it easier to use Firefox for you. Press Alt, Go to Tools, Advanced, tab network, and then click clean cache. About the postbit going out of the margin, is probably CSS issue.
There Is no problem with FF5, its awesome. IT is not picking up the old theme, but if the user has set the old theme for him. then no body can call it a issue with web-browser.
The second thing with screen shot, is caused by css. (The way you style it). btw your current theme is nice Wink
@all - thank you for replying Smile

(2011-08-14, 02:46 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]btw your current theme is nice Wink
thanks man Big Grin

so how to fix CSS issue ? any ideas ?

(2011-08-14, 03:48 PM)avi Wrote: [ -> ]so how to fix CSS issue ? any ideas ?

focus the logic of code, or a developer
Well I don't have any slightest idea regarding CSS, will take help of someone then Smile
(2011-08-14, 03:57 PM)avi Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have any slightest idea regarding CSS, will take help of someone then Smile

That's a good idea