MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Comming Shortly - Awesome mybb Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-08-15, 03:21 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]"Abe saale,tu bilkul bevakoof lag raha hai"

I can understand it too. Smile

(2011-08-15, 02:54 PM)kiranchandra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-15, 01:33 PM)iMtiaze™ Wrote: [ -> ]cool theme bro, i will definitely try it out on my forum Big Grin

Really now i understood,people in ths site are highly discouraging....
when i posted the theme on hackforums,i was drowned in appraisals

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1605679

I dont understand why people here are opposite to me.does this theme deserve the word "yuck"?

Because not every people in HackForums are webmasters. They probably won't have seen much MyBB themes.
Considering this MyBB community, and we have seen a Lot of themes, this one looks too simple.
Try taking the comments and improve upon your design. Smile

Good luck.
Theme is quite dull, needs too much improvements. But anyway its start, do not give-up..! =)
[/quote]

Really now i understood,people in ths site are highly discouraging....
when i posted the theme on hackforums,i was drowned in appraisals

http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1605679

I dont understand why people here are opposite to me.does this theme deserve the word "yuck"?

[/quote]

look at this sentence lol.....
Quote:-sKy™
Gamma
(Yesterday 07:01 PM)Spin Wrote:
It looks decent for a professional theme, but it looks like a slight modified version of MyBB default too.
What's with that bugged menu too?
We can easily edit the menu from the global.css of the theme
This is very HQ theme

One guy in post 3 wrote this...lol,i would rather salute him if he edits menu in global.css

bro please do check others themes,in theme section of mybb.
look how they made lots of changes in default.
then proceed making themes by adding ideas on your own.

we are not criticising you,but your attitude.

(2011-08-15, 08:42 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]we are not criticising you,but your attitude.

^This. And nobody is perfect. Everyone started up somewhere. And even most of us started with even bad theme than this.
But once you take criticism from others and improve upon your skills, you will become a good designer. Good luck. Smile
keep it up the good work m8te is amazing keep continue and never give up u can succed you got it just add the mybb thingy over there...

because imagine if you code smthing for days and comes someone and steals your job ...
Pages: 1 2