MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multipule Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I just love how fast you can get free support here! If it's not too much to ask, I need some help:

1. Can someone tell me how to put a link in the Who's Online Bar that links to the "Who Was Online Today" page? What I would like is shown below:
[Image: 8ECgt.png]

2. Can someone tell me where I can disable certain file types for attacthments?

3. Does anyone know what template I have to edit to take off the quick language select at the bottom of my page?

Thanks in advance.
1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Index Page Templates > index_whosonline and replace it all with:

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>] - [<a href="online.php?action=today">Who Was Online Today</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

2. Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Attachment Types. Delete the ones you want to disallow.

3. Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > General Configuration > Show Language Selector in Footer > No.
Thank you very much!