MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IE issues..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I deved my board and got everything the way I wanted it today only to switch over to IE and see a few discrepancies from the view in FF (no surprise, not my first rodeo). Most I have fixed. I do have this included:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

I have also gone in and tried to force the stupid "has layout" trigger for IE to no avail.

Here are the pics of the issues I have left:

[Image: help1u.jpg]

[Image: help2c.jpg]

The .trow2 with the edit/reply/delete buttons is my main concern. The rest I don't really care about, but figured since I was asking anyway, I would see if anyone was kind enough to help out. Big Grin
Site Link?
(2011-08-15, 01:48 AM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Site Link?

Oh crap.. Sorry, knew I was forgetting something.. lol

http://www.mountainwoodsman.com
Also as an aside, are there legal issues with stating "this site best viewed with:" and linking a particular browser download?
Works fine for me in IE... what version of IE are you using?
(2011-08-15, 08:09 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me in IE... what version of IE are you using?

I'm stuck with IE7.. both 8 and 9 upgrades fail... I'm aware that 7 didn't fully support CSS3..

So the issues in the picture aren't there for you? Big Grin
I thought this wasn't as big an issue as it is now that I've got to posting...

Here's what I've got happening now.. The TR row with the reply/edit/ect buttons keeps growing JUST for my user. Guests, and other members are fine. Now tell me how in the world this happens in IE8? It's not happening in FF...

[Image: image8vi.jpg]

Please, if anyone has any insight at all please let me know. I'm pulling my hair out on this one. I just don't get how in a template based program this can happen at all.. If I understood that, I would at least know where to begin to fix this...