MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make avatar big in/on there post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys how can i adjust avatar sizes on my forum? i mean when my members post in my forum there avatar is small when i go to there profile the avatar is big how can i resize the post avatar?
1. Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Show Thread Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts.
2. Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions.
3. Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Member List > Maximum Display Avatar Dimensions.

Make sure all of those match.
thanks bro you answer my questions
Sorry but i have to bump this thread... I'm having the same problem. Except i change the dimensions and the avatars don't get bigger...
Delete the ./inc/settings.php file, it will regenerate itself and will ensure that the settings are being saved.

If that still doesn't work, your theme may have a hardcoded size limit on the images. What's your forum URL?
that didn't fix it. Here is my forums -> http://poreach.tk/community
What dimensions did you enter in the settings?
150x150
Nevermind, I actually misread your initial post. These settings don't stretch out the avatars, they only set their maximum dimensions (it's written in all of them really), meaning only avatars that exceed 150x150 will be stretched (down in this case).
oh.. hmmm yesterday i found a thread that said to edit something in the posbit_avatar ... It worked. But then i messed something up today with the header. So i redownloaded the theme and i can't find that thread.