MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The specified thread does not exist.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a mybb forum with many users and posts with time i had some probelms there so i built a new forum and i want to put the older Database in the new one the operation work corrcetly i download all the tables of the database and upload them in the new myphp admin but i have found a probelm there are many posts ( i can say the newest one ) that does not exist when i want to browse them i get this message

"The specified thread does not exist."

the groupuser the template work correctly also just the last thread doesn't work Sad

Hope someone can help me please and I Love mybb team ^^ .

sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance
myBB merge system should be used ..
You should not use the MyBB Merge System for this...

Just make a database backup, install MyBB from scratch and later import the database which you took a backup of.
install MyBB from scratch i didnt get you sorry ?
First, make a database backup. Then delete your MyBB installation and start it all over. Afterwards import the database backup to your newly installed forum.
Um, I hope this is ther right place to ask this but:

When You Move your forums the way Faviouz just described, does the theme have to be re-installed?
No, but you'll need to re-upload the images folder.
And, Where, may I ask, can I activate the backup? I already backed it up, and uploaded it on the new installation, but I can't find a place to click "Use This Backup" or something.....

And are your plug-ins included in the backup?