MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TechsTalk.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: TechsTalk
Site URL: TechsTalk.com
Description: TechsTalk is a technology and computers forum. It offers all types of discussions and lots of neat features that is hard to find places. We have web hosting, tutorials, news, reviews, place to offering services, place to request services and more.

We are getting lots of neat features that you will only see in TechsTalk so still around. Smile

My name in TechsTalk: Unknown

6 staff for only just over 100 members, way to many topics as well. Sponsor bit should have onhover pause as well.
Ya I know there are many staff members. I got the staff to help post but it seems like they are not too active. I already started removing staff who do not post much.

The onhover is a good idea but I don't know how to do that.
Nice site and good luck with it! Never been a huge fan of animated headers though.
(2011-08-15, 10:46 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]6 staff for only just over 100 members, way to many topics as well. Sponsor bit should have onhover pause as well.

Fixed the sponsor onhover thing. Smile

(2011-08-18, 02:13 AM)Wahtastic Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site and good luck with it! Never been a huge fan of animated headers though.

Thanks! Ya well it was a normal banner to start with but then one of the mods made me this so I just put it. I am going to be changing the whole theme soon so it will just have a normal name. Nothing too fancy.