MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Female forum staff positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really doesn't seem as if many females hang out around here...but I'm offering staff positions for my new forum anyway.
http://femininedreams.org/
Yes, it's voluntary and I'd prefer females to apply for this. XD Prefer, that is. If you're male and are interested, then sure. ;P
I suppose an e-mail to [email protected] if you're interested would suffice. :>

I'm looking for anything from someone to help advertise to a co-admin.
Where to find the register button ?
Interesting forum and not really sure how many chicks are on MyBB...

But why do you need staff? You don't have any members or posts. You can't handle it yourself?
(2011-08-15, 07:01 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Where to find the register button ?
Looks like you found it. ;P But my gosh, I'm always logged in so I didn't notice that there wasn't really a specific registry button. >.> I'm going to have to add that in somehow.
(2011-08-15, 07:03 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting forum and not really sure how many chicks are on MyBB...

But why do you need staff? You don't have any members or posts. You can't handle it yourself?

Tehee, I know, but posting this was worth a shot. xD
And mainly to help support it and get it underway and provide their experience, since I'm not the most technical (still learning lots). And -- assuming it does get some members and stuff -- for help on my busier days since I'll have classes starting up soon.

I realize I'm off topic here, but I want to comment on your list of rules. This is the most concise list I've ever seen. It's not easy to say that much with so few words.
Now that's a site the average guy wouldn't want their boss to catch them moderating... Smile

p.s. Is OP even female?
(2011-08-16, 07:25 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. Is OP even female?
Username on the other forum is "Mistress" so I bloody hope so.
inb4 it's tarp