MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I left. Please ban me. Thanks.
I would recommend you:
- reupload all /jscripts/files*
- revert the template, and ignore the modification temporary and then build again.
(2011-08-15, 08:00 PM)EnergySource Wrote: [ -> ]Fellow Coders,

I am so sorry that I have to post a thread again, this is probably my last one with asking for help here (for some time :3). I fixed almost all of my previous problems. I am currently here, I would like to launch my forum but these thing have to be fixed first!

Invisible Text: I just saw that when I make a thread/post, there are things you can't see:
[Image: InvisableText.png]
That for sure is a theme issue I had the same problem when I added/modified a theme ... be mindful that some parts of the ccs files have duel roles ... see this thread

(2011-08-15, 10:27 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]That for sure is a theme issue I had the same problem when I added/modified a theme ... be mindful that some parts of the ccs files have duel roles ... see this thread
I believe it's a different issue, as user's text is white, but it's still there. In Global.css change .Menu's color, so from #fff to #000 if you want it to be black, but since you have a black theme, go with something else.
(2011-08-15, 10:53 PM)Peter Chao Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-15, 10:27 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]That for sure is a theme issue I had the same problem when I added/modified a theme ... be mindful that some parts of the ccs files have duel roles ... see this thread
I believe it's a different issue, as user's text is white, but it's still there. In Global.css change .Menu's color, so from #fff to #000 if you want it to be black, but since you have a black theme, go with something else.

this was exactly the problem I had ... but I guess the OP has enough info to go on
Thank you very much for help on that issue, I will try it all! Thanks again!

Now, I still need help with my other problems :3
(2011-08-17, 08:28 PM)EnergySource Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for help on that issue, I will try it all! Thanks again!

Now, I still need help with my other problems :3

which are ?
Okay, I've fixed the subforums problems by doing something else.
I took the default code for forumdisplay_subforums and then deleted this one: <td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
Then everything looks okay enough for me, only the title is a bit different however it is correct.

Uploading the JS files for the text editor didn't change anything. I am going to try the global.css or something else now, I'm still reading.

However, when I said I still needed something fixed I was talking about this:
- Login: When guests view threads they aren't allowed to see, they now get a permission denied page. I would like this to be a login page, how can I get that done?

I just copied the code from the not-subforums and it works perfectly!
I used this:
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>