MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: contact us page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i hope mybb team approve this Feature and list it in Confirmed Features
(2011-08-27, 11:28 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I agree a contact form page should be core.
Indeed, at least a very basic one.
I agree, MyBB should have a contact page. Smile
yeah steven , i am sure that any basic contact page from mybb team will be better than plugins Smile
as i said before it would be great if emails will be sent to the admin as PMs not to his email address like what the current plugins do.
I'm not totally against it. As long as it has an off button i'm okay.
Full support to it, as progressing towards a successive generation and times, mailto option is quite getting annoying and old and it mostly opens Outlook which many person doesn't use though it can be changed but its very annoying.

Instead contact page should be core, it'd fetch sender's IP, his username and almost everything, IMO it should be core.
They already have all the functions built in to make this. Just a template and spot in misc.php and that's it.
(2011-09-09, 03:59 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]They already have all the functions built in to make this. Just a template and spot in misc.php and that's it.
Yes. Smile

(2011-09-09, 03:59 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]They already have all the functions built in to make this. Just a template and spot in misc.php and that's it.
I think we're forgetting the framework change, but regardless, it would be trivial to add.
Overall nice idea, I think it should have its own little email system.
Pages: 1 2 3