MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error system search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good morning, my query is, I know because I never find any word the search on my forum, and yet there are words I gives the following legend: "Sorry, but no results using the query Were Returned information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again. "Potgresql using database and in another forum that I throw the same error in the search this database with SQL if a solution can give me would be grateful, as my company is not currently able to offer customers access to fixing this problem, the version I have of MyBB is 1.64 in the admin panel / configuration / search system, I have 4 options, type of search I have it as standard, seek time "0", minimum length of the search "0" and maximum income limits "500", finally it is clear that initially sought and the results usually cast, and suddenly this happened.

Already thank you very much.
do you use a different type of encoding for posts AND board is configured as utf-8 ?

if so, you may have to use Google custom search for the forum
unless you modify the encoding / search system (I'm also trying it..)

your forum URL and a test user account might help in providing better suggestions ...
Thank you very much, now we have set up the forum as localhost to perform the necessary tests, the encoding is UTF-8 Unicode, the end to testing, facilitates a test user so that together we seek the solution, while both keep the whether it has been fixed with what you've indicated, but we will see new solutions, Greetings!
Well, I did the test, and if it was UTF-8 unicode, because the base had a different encoding, many thanks for the prompt response and solution!

MyBB reinstalled - the installation I chose UTF-8 unicode - previously believed based phpmyadmin with UTF-8 Unicode collation, then once created the tables, I went to the forum, Admin CP, configuration, search system and chose instead Standard search the full text search, and that was it.

Greetings and thank you very much again.