MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Integrate MyBB to an Image Hosting? (Login/Registration system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day.

Is there a way I can integrate MyBB's login and registering system to my image hosting site?

Like whenever a people you sign up and login, and when they upload a picture, it goes straight to there account. Is that possible?

Thank You.
Unless you own the hosting site, I don't think so.
I have an image hosting site.
Yes, but you'll either have to hire a coder or coder it yourself.
Unless you want to use Pavemen's Coppermine integration.
(2011-08-16, 08:14 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but you'll either have to hire a coder or coder it yourself.
Unless you want to use Pavemen's Coppermine integration.

Who is Pavemen's Coppermine? Can you do it?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-87200.html

No, I will not do it for you unless you are willing to provide payment.
Why dude? :c, the guy who made it is showing the tutorial for free.
Does that tutorials shows how to create a login and registration form and integrate with an image host?
(2011-08-17, 10:24 PM)Blubbz Wrote: [ -> ]Why dude? :c, the guy who made it is showing the tutorial for free.
Does that tutorials shows how to create a login and registration form and integrate with an image host?
perhaps coppermine not anything else
(2011-08-17, 10:24 PM)Blubbz Wrote: [ -> ]Why dude? :c, the guy who made it is showing the tutorial for free.

You should be thankful we even REPLIED to you.
Well like you said, he's providing the tutorial for free, so how about you do it?
Pages: 1 2