MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: active blue v.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're still confusing folks, at least me! What's the difference between the free version that (you say) has......

Quote:-Free version will include all features.

And the premium version which (you say) has...

Quote:-Premium version will include main features.

Don't you see that the 2 above statements contradict each other!?

Also, and like has already be mentioned about above, when will anyone ever see a coded version of ANY of the "mock ups" (or whatever you want to call them)? Wouldn't it be in your own interest to create these themes then start selling them making money asap?

(2011-08-18, 04:11 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]You're still confusing folks, at least me! What's the difference between the free version that (you say) has......

Quote:-Free version will include all features.

And the premium version which (you say) has...

Quote:-Premium version will include main features.

Don't you see that the 2 above statements contradict each other!?

Also, and like has already be mentioned about above, when will anyone ever see a coded version of ANY of the "mock ups" (or whatever you want to call them)? Wouldn't it be in your own interest to create these themes then start selling them making money asap?

I'm not in it for the money, I rather practice and practice and then release quality work that may be of interest to some and then if they want to pay I know I did a good work.

And this theme will be released free very soon, and the premium will be release a week later.
I'm curious, tnr, did you get the theads styled like in the image you posted? I tried and couldn't get them rounded like that without having to edit every template.
You have to edit the templates, but is not hard and everyone I started coding!
I started coding, this is what I have so far

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5517/...coding.png

Is the first time I code a theme, thus is a little complicated for me! I've managed to add the navigation bar but i'm not sure how to add the separators just like in the Mockup image, and i'm working on the welcome block now and will return back to the navigation later, it is my first theme! that I code so wish me good luck.

I actually just answered my own question. I found you could do this without template changes by wrapping the thead in a div (by Javascript), giving the div the background image and desired padding, and putting border-radius on it to round it. Then, just get rid of the thead class and tborder background, keep the tborder border and put border-radius on that to get the rounded effect.

I know that might be confusing so I can explain it in more depth if anyone wants.
Good luck with coding it, MrAlpha. Smile

(2011-08-18, 10:34 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]I actually just answered my own question. I found you could do this without template changes by wrapping the thead in a div (by Javascript), giving the div the background image and desired padding, and putting border-radius on it to round it. Then, just get rid of the thead class and tborder background, keep the tborder border and put border-radius on that to get the rounded effect.

I know that might be confusing so I can explain it in more depth if anyone wants.

Or you can try an easier way by adding border radius to thead class in global.css.
For rounded borders try this tut :
Its as simple as this tut SmileSmile
http://enviraphani.co.cc/showthread.php?tid=33
I don't like it, sorry.

There are many versions of blue color and they don't suite well.

Try on colorlovers to find blue palletes and see how other people get blue to work well.

Theme will be released soon.
Pages: 1 2