MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: active blue v.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/7444/mysticblue.png

Is only a template now, as you can see the logo and footer is missing, I plan on selling this theme thus your only seen the basic part of the team the header/logo area will have some custom features and so will the footer.

So far forum body is simple yet brilliant in my opinion and the top body links is new and is a great way to keep member active.

what do you think? Big Grin
That looks really nice so far, I can't wait to see the finished product.
Is this a mockup or a coded theme?
Is not coded yet, just a mockup I made and will be released for free and their will be a premium version.

-Free version will include all features.

-Premium version will include main features.
Updates: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2287/activeblue.png

Default logo created, very simple but stylish (Free version logo), I also added one of the features (Quick page change which when upon hovering your mouse will take the color of the top blue stripe the page will change without loading meaning java animated)
Better code the theme than creating a mock up.
You didnt release any of your mock ups till date,not even a single release.

So show some stuff in coding rather making jpg's and png's of your mock ups.
(2011-08-17, 12:43 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]-Free version will include all features.

Looks like I will be downloading the free version.

(2011-08-17, 09:49 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-17, 12:43 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]-Free version will include all features.

Looks like I will be downloading the free version.

LOL! Smile

Thanks for the nice comment and this theme will be coded.
Lol @sukanjan i didnt observe it Wink
Good catch .... WinkWinkWink

Mr.TNR when u give all features for free who would buy a premium witu only main features !!!!!????? Big GrinBig Grin

Catch my point. !!!!
Yes what I mean is that the premium version will have all features plus the main features.
Pages: 1 2