MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dup settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

So i installed mybb 1.6.4 and everything is ok,

When i woke up this morning i found all the settings are duplicated :o

http://gyazo.com/3eac1f4eafe08210b4d4d8006a04f4fa

How can i fix this without re-installing mybb because i have installed alot of plugins and modded the themes and templates.

Thanks.
Yeah happened to me too.........
(2011-08-17, 01:39 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah happened to me too.........

So did you solve it? Or..
Nah, I just did a database back-up, exported my theme, and re-installed. Then I activated the backup and imported the theme, and everything was back to normal Smile Same Theme, Same Template Edits, Same Plug-Ins, Same Posts, Same Members ) Smile
(2011-08-17, 01:43 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I just did a database back-up, exported my theme, and re-installed. Then I activated the backup and imported the theme, and everything was back to normal Smile Same Theme, Same Template Edits, Same Plug-Ins, Same Posts, Same Members ) Smile

How do i make a WHOLE backup, im saying plugins, themes, all databases in one go?

Thanks.
well, I'm not very sure.... the forum that it happened was a testing forum for me, so I just fooled around the tutorials and it suprisingly worked Toungue
You could have just clicked the Configuration -> Modify Settings tab and removed the duplicate setting groups.
(2011-08-17, 03:13 AM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]You could have just clicked the Configuration -> Modify Settings tab and removed the duplicate setting groups.

I can't because they count as main settings so i can't delete them :?
^ yes, main settings cannot be easily deleted from admin control panel ..
(2011-08-17, 02:06 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes, main settings cannot be easily deleted from admin control panel ..

Do you have any idea how i can delete them? I reinstalled mybb though i restored the new copy from a backup so i don't think it maid a difference :/

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2