MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IP Logged Lookup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am the admin of my site but when i click the users ip on the postbit it gives me an no permission page.., any idea which setting do i edit?
no support team?
OFF TOPIC : expecting support team's response within 5 minutes of posting !!

ON TOPIC : this might help ( if it doesn't then read the complete thread to check the suggestions )
i applied it but doesnt fix the problem, still gave me no permission page..anybody can help me?thanks for reply
help me pleas..Sad
I had the very same recently and i tracked it down in the end to a plugin My Threads Decorator causing the problem.

Deactivated it and IP Logged worked as it should after.

Hope this helps, if you have not got that plugin installed try to deactivate your plugins one by one to see which is causing the problem.
thanks buddy...
(2011-08-17, 03:32 PM)mike537 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the very same recently and i tracked it down in the end to a plugin My Threads Decorator causing the problem.

Deactivated it and IP Logged worked as it should after.

Hope this helps, if you have not got that plugin installed try to deactivate your plugins one by one to see which is causing the problem.

Thank you. This solved my problem too.