MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Access Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I highly recommend installing Goodbye Spammer (from the list of helpful plugins I gave you) on your forum. With a single click you can delete all the user's threads, posts, signature, avatar, all profile fields, private messages, reputation comments, reported posts and calendar events. It will even permanently ban the user and submit it to Stopforumspam (a database of spammers).
Is there any reliable and trustworthy independent contractors you could recommend that could get this updated for me, include some of the spam plugins and give me some basic training? Maybe 4 hours of work?
^ such direct training is not required !! you can follow already available documentation for
the plug-ins. plug-in release threads on this community also provide the required details ..
Well, let's just say I cannot afford to break something as we move towards launch. I tried the Goodbye Spammer and I need to update the MyBB software first. Very nervous about the impact I could have if I do that wrong. Would be happy to pay someone an hourly or fixed rate to upgrade the software and purge the spam...
I can help you with that. I'll send you a PM in a moment.
Pages: 1 2