MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin add everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it possible to make it so that admin auto adds everyone to buddylist as im using cometchat and i wanted to have it so everyone can see admin online

thank you if possible
You would most likely need a plugin for this.
is there a plugin available are should i request it
I don't think there is one made, so you should request it in the plugins request forum.

If I get some free time later, I might be able to do it.
(2011-08-17, 06:19 PM)shep100uk Wrote: [ -> ]is there a plugin available are should i request it

I'm new to php but I think this would be simple to write I'll gen up on how to write a plugin and get back to you
thank you to both of you
Hi,

I have just finished this plugin for you. It will add all new users to a specific user or users (set in settings) buddy list. There is also a task to add all of the current users to specific user/users buddy list(s).

Installation Instructions:
1. Place files in the upload directory into your mybb root directory.
2. Activate the plugin in the 'plugins' page of the admin control panel.
3. Go to the configuration page in the admin panel, and go into the "Auto Buddy Add" settings group. Then, change the value of "Users to Auto Add Buddies" to the user id(s) you want. Default is user id 1, the default admin account. You can have multiple accounts, separated by a comma.
4. Run the task "Auto Buddy Add All" by clicking the alarm clock icon in the Task Manager, found under the Tools & Maintenance tab in the Admin CP.
5. Enjoy the plugin!

I am going to submit this to the MyBB Mod DB soon. File is attached. Smile.
You want EVERYONE to be able to message the Admin on the Comet Chat?

That seems like a big mistake, lol.
(2011-08-17, 09:12 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]You want EVERYONE to be able to message the Admin on the Comet Chat?

That seems like a big mistake, lol.

boards with few users may like that option !
thankyou my friend ill try it soon i only have 136 users on my site currently
thanks freind it worked when new people sign up do i have to do this manual are will it be auto

thankyou so much
Pages: 1 2