MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pro Portal 1.0 - need Block Files for news post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using mybb 1.6.4 and Pro Portal 1.0.

Now I want to make certain post like a news post appear in the portal. I manage to make announcement section to appear in the portal, now how do I select certain section/forum post to appear on the portal? There is no Block File exist for this case.

Thanks.
(2011-08-17, 01:44 PM)cyclonmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using mybb 1.6.4 and Pro Portal 1.0.

Now I want to make certain post like a news post appear in the portal. I manage to make announcement section to appear in the portal, now how do I select certain section/forum post to appear on the portal? There is no Block File exist for this case.

Thanks.

can u explain more

go to acp > pro portal > settings it has the forums you can use
In Pro Portal 1.0 menu, we can edit Block Management and edit option/block and add block file "announcement". Then in portal, any thread posted in announcement section will appear in the portal.

Ok, now I want to add another one just like announcement case above. Let's say it's a news section. I want any 1 new thread posted in news section will appear on portal.

Now, how can I do that?
can u not select more than 1 forum in the settings? sorry if this isn't helpful I am on mobile and I don't quite understand I will read this on laptop within 24hours