MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spamville - Weekly cash prizes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-08-20, 07:25 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Offline website with 10k posts in 3 days with an annual $50 contest. Smile

Fixed. Spamville for the win.
I don't want this thread turning into an argument. Each to their own.

(2011-08-20, 04:47 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-20, 07:25 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Offline website with 10k posts in 3 days with an annual $50 contest. Smile

Fixed. Spamville for the win.
I don't want this thread turning into an argument. Each to their own.

How's my forum offline? I never said anything about an annual contest? Huh
I thought you were talking about fluffybunny's website. Sorry.

We are implementing an Arcade in the next few days. Now is the time to register with our first official Caption This Picture competition.
I feel this is so obvious to point out, but nobody has yet.
Your domain suggests a forum full of junk posts, but you implement strict high quality posting rules.
Everything else is fine, just the domain really puts me off, and will confuse other visitors.
(2011-08-21, 12:40 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Your domain suggests a forum full of junk posts, but you implement strict high quality posting rules.

Not sure what you mean by strict high quality posting rules?
Where is this outlined?

Ok, it seems I misread.
So this means you do allow low quality posts?
I'm happy with people to post whatever they want as long as they follow the guidelines to the best of their ability.
We have just installed the Game Section plugin and are slowly adding new games to play. We will be hosting tournaments from time to time with cash prizes so make sure you get in on that when we do. Anymore feedback guys?
(2011-08-20, 03:37 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-19, 08:48 PM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt anyone will do a better one than me. xD

http://www.chatsource.net
Just having my website online is doing better than you.
I don't even need competitions. Smile

I was meaning my entry in the contest. lol
(2011-08-22, 08:50 AM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]I was meaning my entry in the contest. lol

I realised that after I re-read this today.

We just reached 1,000 posts. Thanks everyone for their support.
It won't be long and we will reach our next goal of 10,000 posts.
Pages: 1 2 3