MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spamville - Weekly cash prizes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: mybb-banner.png]

Last updated: 01/09/2011

Officially opened to the public on 17th August 2011, Spamville is a community filled with brilliant, paranoid, stupid, horny, juvenile, educated, messed up crazies, who focus on ranting, debating and a variety of other topics. Turn back now if you're easily butt-hurt or have a limited sense of humor. As most of the members of the MyBB community are aware, general discussion forums are a saturated concept. They last a couple of weeks and then you find the website unavailable. The great thing about Spamville is that it stands out from the rest and is here for the long run. Why? Because your mother said so.

Website Features
  • Highly customized theme. Simple, yet effective.
  • Mobile version available for all popular smart phones.
  • Arcade section with 100's of games to play.

Community Features
  • Each week, we host a unique competition available to all members of the community with a cash reward of $10. The prize value will definitely increase as the activity of the website increases, so inviting your friends to join Spamville is to everyone.
  • Take your chance in the Proving Grounds. Introduce yourself to your fellow spammers and prepare for a "warm" welcoming. Insults here are all in good fun, however, if you are easily butt-hurt, it is probably best you keep out.
  • Haters, Taters, Graters is where our members enjoy starting a ruckus. This is our flaming/trolling area. This is the place to call out the people who piss you off most in the community. Anything can be posted and almost anything can be offered as a response. Some of the worst material on Spamville may be here, so enter at your own risk.
  • Spam Cage is our attempt at a unique way of dealing with spam bots and their posts. We respect spam bots and think they deserve a home of their own, so we move their posts into the Spam Cage. It is appreciated and recommended that members of the community let the spam bots know how you feel about the content provided. Oh wait, burn in a fire, not respect. Always getting those mixed up.

Goals/Achievements
  • Reach 100 members.
  • Reach 1,000 members.
  • Reach 10,000 members.
  • Reach 1,000 posts.
  • Reach 10,000 posts.
  • Reach 100,000 posts.

Register today and jump in the Proving Grounds to see if you have what it takes to survive Spamville.
I hope you have better luck than SpamBB Smile
Looks like a nice forum. Might join later in its life.
I am not quite sure what SpamBB is, but I can assure you, Spamville is nothing like it. I can honestly say that Spamville is one of a kind. Thanks for the feedback. If you join today, you can take part in our first Caption This Picture competition and have a chance to win $10. We run events like this each week, so you are always in the running to win.
Nice Forum. Good luck Berlo.
Good work on category/forum selection. Smile
(2011-08-19, 02:09 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Forum. Good luck Berlo.
Good work on category/forum selection. Smile

Thanks for the feedback.
No more plain boring forum sections, Spamville goes the extra mile.

(2011-08-19, 01:56 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]I am not quite sure what SpamBB is, but I can assure you, Spamville is nothing like it. I can honestly say that Spamville is one of a kind. Thanks for the feedback. If you join today, you can take part in our first Caption This Picture competition and have a chance to win $10. We run events like this each week, so you are always in the running to win.

I doubt anyone will do a better one than me. xD

Awesome forum.
Looks like a really cool site bro. I'll be joining up!
Oddly enough, I really like this site. Looks like you put in a decent amount of effort. Good luck.
(2011-08-19, 08:48 PM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt anyone will do a better one than me. xD

http://www.chatsource.net
Just having my website online is doing better than you.
I don't even need competitions. Smile

(2011-08-19, 08:48 PM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt anyone will do a better one than me. xD

Awesome forum.

Got 10k posts in 3 days with a $50 contest. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3