MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors showing on nested quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pardon me if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything similar looking a few pages back.

On two boards (so far) that I know of, I'm seeing weird errors on the nested quotes. What's happening is that it's showing the PID and the Dateline code instead of rendering it on every other nested quote.

I tested this on two boards with the same results.
I tested this with plugins disabled and enabled.
I tested this with the reply with quote button in the post and the multiquote feature.
I turned off the nested quote limitation and it does it.
I turned on the nested quote limitation and it does it.

I also found that if you quote a post, send it, it will show normal. Then when you quote the new post with the original and next one (you'll see in the attachment), it will ruin the first quote and keep nice the second. Hit it a third time, you get the first one corrected, the second showing goofy and the third fine. I can replicate this all day.

I would do it here on this thread for you but this site has the post merge feature in use.

This has only been happening since upgrading to 1.6.4

[attachment=23846]
Ok just to be sure I understand this correctly, RE DO the 1.6.4 update with the files in the blog link?

Won't I get a message saying that I am already up to date with the latest version?
Just follow the instructions, it will work. Wink
OK thanks.
Quick question - does the newest download of 1.6.4 on the download page have all the fixes now?