MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB - MyBB Script NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am aware that there is no official script at the moment. That is why I need you. I need someone to make me a IPB 2.1.6 to MyBB 1.1.5 script. I need it very soon.

If you can do this, great. I'll give you 6 months of banner advertising on my website for free and 12 months of a text link on my website for free. Smile We've had over 132,000 visitors this month. I need this done because IPB caught us with a illealge board.

Thanks!
Tsk Tsk... naughty.

Anyways so far I believe the easiest way would be convert IPB to phpBB, then convert phpBB to MyBB. Smile

Thread Moved: Moving because it's about a modification. Smile
Maybe do IPB 2.1.6 - PHPBB and then do PHPBB - Ipb
i see lack of converters is big minus to mybb. this should really be a priority
krneki Wrote:i see lack of converters is big minus to mybb. this should really be a priority

MyBB Group knows that Converters are important, but there is also more priority in MyBB Development, especially MyBB 1.2.
I believe the MyBB Group will come into the Converters when MyBB 1.2 is released Wink
Creating converters takes a lot of time and indeed MyBB 1.2 is our priority at the moment. We would like to work on some converters when we have the time to do so, but that's not likely to be for a while yet.

For the moment, I'm afraid that people will have to rely on third party converters if they wish to convert to MyBB.
Back to the topic...
Try converting from IPB to phpBB then from phpBB to MyBB, see the sticky about convertors.
I really like MyBB, but, I think I'm just going to buy Invision Power Board. Once I buy it, I just have to move the databases; it's all good. Big Grin
Hello,

I'm currently working on a IPB (2.1.5) to MyBB (1.1.5) converter Smile
I can't give you the file because I've started yesterday, but the essentials options can already be converted (it works perfectly).
Anyway it's not finished but it's coming soon Wink

I'll create a thread when my soft will be more succeeded

PS : Sorry for my English but I'm sixteen and I'm french, so my post have probably spelling or grammar mistakes Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2