MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to place the info to the left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as in where it says the users number or posts/join date/reputation and all that how do i put it at the side below the persons avatar instead of right beside it
You need to change everyone to the "classic" postbit.

Read this guide:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html
ok i did that but im really ont good with php or anything similar so is there like a plugin for it or something
No, there isn't a plugin to do that as far as I know.

It is only a couple steps - not involving php. Just a query to run in phpmyadmin, and an edit to a template. Smile.
(2011-08-18, 03:02 AM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]. Just a query to run in phpmyadmin, and an edit to a template. Smile.
editing a template i did do but running the query i think i did it but whetehr if i did it properly or not it did work
I would be able to do it if you gave me access to you host, but if you aren't comfortable with that, you could wait for a member of staff to reply and maybe they would do it for you. Smile.

ok ill just wait
^ Force Postbit Layout plugin can be used AND above contributor can also be trusted Smile
(2011-08-18, 06:37 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ Force Postbit Layout plugin can be used AND above contributor can also be trusted Smile

i used the plugin but for some reason it wont show in my admin cp Undecided
Did you put forcepostbit.php into ./inc/plugins/?
Pages: 1 2