MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: probleme witch "Internet Explorer"??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello evryone

i have a probleme after logout in my site and here too

after logout

it give me that message

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/inc/class_session.php on line 284

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/inc/class_session.php:284) in /home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 799

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/inc/class_session.php:284) in /home/mybboard/community.mybboard.com/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 799

am using Internet Explorer

but if i use Mozilla Firefox i dont see that probleme

any help plz
Which version are you using ? pr2?
DO you have any mod? fws ? or ars?

regards
no its older (6.028) Toungue

no i dont have a mods

that bug i posted is in that forum Smile
6.028 ?? can i have a link to your forums pls.

regards
way you want my forum??? (is in localhost)

that probleme is like a bug

when delete cockies from browser the probleme not showen
Zaher, he gave you his IE version. Also, he said that the problem happens here (on this forum) as well.

redoin10, he was asking for the version of MyBB that you are running, not your version of IE. As for why he wants your forum... uh, cuz this is a MyBB support forum, not the Internet Explorer support forum. If your problem is with the MyBB software, then that is something we can help with.
The errors are php errors though, so the browser used shouldn't change anything...
This might be triggered by some browsers and not others since it is the session system.
Does this always happen when you use IE? Smile
thank you galen,

how will be mybb v6.2Cool<<<<<i can't wait

CraKteR,
yes is alway happen, but in internet exp v6.29 not happend