MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To delete everything from a user must be easier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you can go into Users & Groups / Banning / and then try to browse your way through 30 pages of spammers to find the one you need so you can delete everything he have posted, there's not even a search-feature in there. Why is it this way?

Why isn't there a option to delete everything from the spammer at the same time I give him a ban?
We're working on a tool called Spam Ninja which will chop them all up into pieces. It's basically a compilation of a few existing plugins and some new exciting stuff. One of those plugins is Goodbye Spammer which does exactly what you want. For the time being you can download it here:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/goodbye-spammer
That sounds great!!!

Will that proposed "Spam Ninja" feature conflict with any existing Anti-Spam plugins/tools?
Spam Ninja doesn't exist yet, so of course it won't conflict. In the future, when it's added, you can simply remove the Goodbye Spammer plugin first.
mm-k.. Wink Sorry, faviouz, I rambled on too long and then I deleted most of my ramblings after you posted. I fixed it (edited) so that at least it didn't look like you answered a question that wasn't posted. (It was, but it's much less 'ramblish' now... lol)