MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IE7 Beta 3(final beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
CraKteR Wrote:
Galen Wrote:THANK YOU! I completely agree. I like Firefox, really, but it's too freakin' SLOOOOOOW and all the good of FF really really gets ruined by people always trying to shove it down your throat. Everytime I see "Get Firfox!" in someone's signature or something, I wanna puke. I'm already on dial-up, I don't need my browser slowing me down further. Pages load a LOT faster in IE. I can understand the program being a little slow to load compared to IE, but there is NO reason that it should take forever to load pages!
Problems with IE is that it does not cache the images and it doesn't work well with CSS, IE7 fixes the CSS part, I do not know about cacheing though.

Anyways I think it's great that IE finally gets updates. IE 6 is so outdated. Smile

i will disagree with you there.

IE does cache images.

its just if you open a new window it has to refresh them for some god damn reason...
bnza8 Wrote:im just going to wait till the full version of IE7 is out before i install it.

Nothing wrong with the beta version to be honest, and let's face it, nearly all software is released buggy, hence patches and updates.
I'm also waiting for the final version, simply because I'm on dial-up and would prefer to make only ONE very large download which will take hours and hours Smile

I'm just hoping that the final version will run on Windows 2000. I've heard that it won't. That would suck.
It probably because it takes advantage of some new multiproccessing technologies that were only made available in XP
Anyone used IE 7 in vista?

I have Cool I have Windows Vista Toungue (LEGALLY) so don't be like OMG!

IE7 is way better in Vista! looks so much nicer and i think works better in vista because its built for vista and then they released it into XP for more testing im guessing ...

Also i have never gotten spyware using IE and alot of people like FF better then IE cause it has more options but that doesn't always make it better!

Windows Vista RULES!!!
acoolkid0009 Wrote:Anyone used IE 7 in vista?

I have Cool I have Windows Vista Toungue (LEGALLY) so don't be like OMG!

IE7 is way better in Vista! looks so much nicer and i think works better in vista because its built for vista and then they released it into XP for more testing im guessing ...

Windows Vista RULES!!!

I can vouch for that too!
I can't wait to try Vista. It looks very good.

I guess they're doing the same kinda testing for WMP 11?
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:I can't wait to try Vista. It looks very good.

I guess they're doing the same kinda testing for WMP 11?

Man your kinda late now!!
Microsoft was giving out vista beta 2 for free!
All you needed was a .net passport!!!

i could give you my reg key ...
it is valid for 10 pc's but i don't want to take a chance of others getting it ...

Heres a link about it ... :
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/ge...eview.mspx
It has a set date to expire ... June 1, 2007 But thats 6 months.
And vista will be released in 2007 and they might do another Customer Preveiw Program ...

Personally i haven't had any problems with vista at all!
Guess im just lucky!Cool

Sorry bout being off topic ...

Haven't had any problems with IE7 .. There on topic lol
Pages: 1 2 3