MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator notifications (aka Mod Notify)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi,

it's possible add move posts notification?

thanks
I think it should work becuase move is the same as split.
(2017-05-27, 01:04 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should work becuase move is the same as split.

i will test in my test forum to check if work with move specific post.

yes work with move post...
thanks.

and i integrate with myalerts to alert user when mod move post.
Help! I am getting the following error when installing and activating this plugin:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1101 - BLOB/TEXT column 'subject' can't have a default valueQuery:CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS mbb_mod_notify ( id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, uid int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, mod_id int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, from_id int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, subject text NOT NULL DEFAULT '', message text NOT NULL DEFAULT '', PRIMARY KEY (id) )
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Apparently, this has something to do with Strict mode on MySQL, which I don't seem to have access to.

According to the MySQL docs, BLOB and TEXT columns cannot have default values.

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/blob.html

Any workarounds?

Okay, I just removed the NOT NULL DEFAULT '' from the last two columns, and I was allowed to install the plugin.

But, does this plugin work with MyAlerts and DVZ Mentions? I tried mentioning someone, and no e-mail was sent. Was it something I did or am I looking at the wrong plugin?
Tried to install this but getting this error when I navigate to /admin/index.php?module=config-plugins

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in
/inc/plugins/modNotify.php on line 31

There is a syntax error in the php file it seems
No, it seems you use old PHP version Smile
(2018-01-10, 06:16 AM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]No, it seems you use old PHP version Smile

I don't suppose you have a version for an older version of PHP ?
(2018-01-10, 12:00 PM)soconne338 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-10, 06:16 AM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]No, it seems you use old PHP version Smile

I don't suppose you have a version for an older version of PHP ?

what PHP version you using?
PHP Version 5.3.3

Will it work with version 5.6 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4