MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit time and plugin help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I am searching for a setting that will make that admins won't have the "This post was last edited by..." when he edits a post. I think I found the setting somewhere some days ago, but forgot where it was.

Also, is there a plugin which makes that members cannot view links until they have, for example, 10 posts. When they see the link, they will see the text "You must have a minimum of 10 posts to view the link".

Help me out!
Thanks in advance!
for Edit time : admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> posting -->
Show 'edited by' Message for Forum Staff <-- set no & save settings
Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for!
external link (subscription required) for hiding links for members having less number of posts ..

OR hide from groups plugin may be used for hiding URL tagged links with group promotion feature ..
The first link needs subscription... and the second one is good, but not exactly what I need now. The first one was exactly what I was looking for. Aren't there free ones?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/advanced-mycode-permissions combined with group promotions will achieve what you are wanting. It will just take a little more configuration than the subscription plugin.
Thanks mate!