MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge vb4 -> Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have download the merge system on the svn after reading the lastest version topic.

There is no problem during the install of the merge. I have completed the database configuration, but when I want to run the module "Users", it's not possible and there is an error : "Fatal error: Class 'VBULLETIN4_Converter_Module_Users' not found in C:\wamp\www\Upload\mybb-import\index.php on line 1004""

I have seeing the file but I don't understand where the problem comes from. I have just tried a new merge but there are the same problem at the same time.

I hope I haven't do any mistake and I hope you will understand the problem, yet my English is quite poor.

Have you an idea, please? Undecided Thank you in advance!
vbulletin4 is not yet supported by myBB merge system ..

however someone had reported that he could convert vbulletin 4.1.4
Romanus is speaking about the beta system wich is available here (http://svn.mybboard.net/mybb-import/trunk/) I think.
Yes, whats in the trunk has some serious issues to resolve still. Its really not a beta at all, its an early alpha class release. Not suitable for production use of any kind, just for testing. There is no dates regarding when more progress will be made on this module either. Thanks.