MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Community - Take off with MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-08-19, 08:14 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm an administrator over at a subscription based forum that made $3000+ on the first day. Pretty sure it's safe to say I know what I'm doing when it comes to forums.

That makes no sense to me. Nor do I believe it, at all. $3,000 on the first day? Bullshit.
(2011-08-19, 08:25 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-19, 08:14 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm an administrator over at a subscription based forum that made $3000+ on the first day. Pretty sure it's safe to say I know what I'm doing when it comes to forums.

That makes no sense to me. Nor do I believe it, at all. $3,000 on the first day? Bullshit.
Unless you bought a website takeover from Google? Toungue

--

Now guys, any further OT posts will be reported as de-railing. Thanks.
^+1. Nobody just shows up out of the blue and pays a new forum for a membership.

And guys, the only one criticizing Kolton here is Lyndon D.
(2011-08-19, 08:25 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

Depends how he got the visitors, if he had alot of paid ads and things, could be easy once you have 1 succesful forum.
3 words. Friday Night Cranks.
(2011-08-19, 08:41 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]3 words. Friday Night Cranks.

All I am going to say is that you're a terrible designer.
Whatever.

I've made my point.

I'm done with this thread.
Kolton T. Wrote:Now guys, any further OT posts will be reported as de-railing. Thanks.
Anyone else have actual feedback on MybbC?
Slow load time?
Yes, that's being worked on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7